Real time, geolocated, semantic, cloud based, web driven, socially contextual collaborative journalist mashup.
Use cases covered are outlined here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/flexeflix/5436853351/sizes/o/in/photostream/
Ideas for taking this project forward
- Integrate with real time back end
- Making sure it works nicely on an iPad
- Streamline the interface so it's as responsive as it can be
- Make sure all use cases are delivered
- Make it into a real time editor by more than one journalist at the same time
- Making it a standalone app which can work as a CMS plugin or a CMS itself
Estimated costs for taking this project forward
*£50000 for UX work *£150000 for three developers to code the rest of this up
About the data used for this project
Twitter API Flickr API
We will need to plug into more APIs of relevant social networks.
Add photos by tagging them with rewiredstate:project="articlr"