UKCES ‘Exploring a database’ Hack
March 20, 2012
We’ve secured a contract to work with the UK Commission for Employment and Skills to explore their recently commissioned Labour Market Intelligence database.
It’ll be via a one-day workshop/hack, on the 20th March, in London.
We’d like to explore:
- the database itself (and how developers could use it)
- building apps/sites based on the database itself.
The findings of the hack-day will be going into a formal report, that’s going to the Minister at the end of March.
- Sir John Holman — York University
- Daniel Sandford Smith — The Gatsby Charitable Trust
- Lesley Giles — The UK Commission for Employment and Skills
- Prof Jenny Bimrose — Warwick Institute for Employment Research
March 20, 2012 09:45
UKCES (UK Commission for Employment and Skills)
Add photos from this event by tagging them with #rs:ukces on Flickr